The Havoc DLC is now available to download for PC. INCLUDING EXO ZOMBIES.
Read below for full details of the Havoc release and the latest patch notes.
Source: Sledgehammer Games
DLC 1 Havoc New Content:
- New Maps Added for Multiplayer and Exo Survival: Drift, Urban, Core, and Sideshow.
- New Mode Added: Exo Zombies.
- New Weapon Added: AE4, and 10 of the AE4 variants have been added to the loot pool.
- Added DLC playlists; HAVOC TDM and HAVOC Mosh Pit.
- Added the Havoc DLC maps to the map rotation in the Hardcore Mosh Pit playlist.
- Full Royalty Character Loot Set unlocked.
- Connectivity Optimizations.
- Connectivity and matchmaking improvements when in a party.
- Added 15 Master Prestige ranks and Grand Master Prestige.
- Added 15 more Daily Supply Drop Challenges.
- Fixed a rare issue where players were not able to spawn into the game.
- Fixed the sound of the SAC3 with the Suppressor Attachment to not play in stereo to all players on the map.
- Fixed a rare issue where players would spawn without a gun.
Weapon Balancing Updates (Note: Adjustments affect base weapon and all loot variants):
- Heavy weapons: increase player movement speed by 5%
- Corrected scopes on the AE4.
- MK14 – reduced recoil
- ARX160 – increased magazine size
- AMR9 – increased damage, decreased time between bursts
- SN6 – reduced recoil
- KF5 – mid damage range increased
- Atlas 45 – mid damage range increased, max damage range increased
- PDW – increased damage
- Shotguns: reduced spread when using Gung-Ho
- S12 – increased fire rate, increased damage
- EPM3 – reduced recoil
- Lynx – reduced recoil
- ASM1 – slightly reduced initial fire rate
- Rare Supply Drop Error messages when opening fixed.
- Added a display for how many free slots you have in the Armory from the “Redeem Items” menu.
- Replaced the camouflage images for Diamond and Royalty with the correct images in the Create-A-Class menu.
- Replaced the Valkyrie loadout for the Centurion loadout for players who were incorrected rewarded this character gear in Clan Wars.
- Fixed an issue where duplicates of unlocked items were showing in the New Items list.
- Fixed an issue where some Create-A-Class were showing the incorrect lock status when selecting a Permanent Unlock when Prestiging.
- Adjusted kill feed speed from 4 seconds to 6 seconds.
- Removed ability to earn more than one of a non-redeemable character gear from the Daily Supply Drop Challenges.
- Players will no longer receive a Daily Supply Drop Challenge for non-redeemable gear they have already acquired.
- Removed the incorrect challenge for the Crossbow Scope to unlock at 10 kills.
- Fixed an issue where the Emblem would sometimes apply incorrectly to the player card.
- Sentry Gun turrets now die in one melee hit.
- Decreased the amount of time the player has to hold X to exit a remote controlled Sentry Turret.
- Unmodified Missile Strike missiles now travel faster when boosting (by hitting the fire button while coming down).
- The Vulcan laser scorestreak now fires longer.
Ranked Play Updates:
- Added probation time for players who do not complete or disconnect from Ranked Play matches.
- Will properly award Division Points in the case of a forfeited match (when the entire other team leaves)
- Adjusted the colors and over all look for Broadcaster mode to make text and names easier to read and a better experience for viewers.
- Fixed a rare issue where HUD elements would get stuck on the broadcaster’s screen.
Game Mode Specific Updates:
- S&D: Added UI to show if you were attacking or defending at the start of the round.
- One Shot: Increased Kill Confirmed score limit to 80 in the One Shot Mosh Pit playlist.
- Gun Game: Added a leaderboard for Gun Game.
Map Specific Updates:
- Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.
Exo Survival Updates:
Fixed various out of map exploits across different multiplayer maps.