Exo Upgrades (Perks)
The Exo Upgrades function very similarly to perks from Treyarch’s Zombie Mode. They are as follows:
- Exo Health (2500 Credits) is an Exo upgrade in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare on the map Outbreak. It is similar to Juggernaut since it increases the player’s health. It can only be aquired if you have an Exosuit.
- Exo Medic (1500 Credits, 500 on Solo) is an Exo upgrade functions similarly to Quick Revive from the Zombies mode of Treyarch games, allowing the player to revive allies faster. When in single player mode, this perk allows the player to be revived.
- Exo Slam (2000 Credits) allows the player to perform Boost Slam attacks on Zombies, and is required for an achievement/trophy. This Exo ability has a cool-down time before it can be used again.
- Exo Soldier (1750 Credits) has similar effects to Gung-Ho and Fast Hands, allowing the player to shoot and reload while sprinting and sliding. It also increases weapon swap speed and hip fire accuracy.
- Exo Reload (2000 Credits) It grants the player a similar effect to Sleight of Hand or Speed Cola, decreasing the player’s reload time.