This is a temporary fix whilst players wait for the official update.
As you many of you have realised, since the recent update players on Xbox 360 and PS3 are experiencing an issue where they cannot spawn in Online Multiplayer. When you pick a custom class more often than not it will completely freeze and you cannot spawn. All of that is covered in another article – Click Here
Here are instructions for a temporary fix, this has worked for many people but if it doesn’t for you let us know and we can narrow down the issue for everyone.
1. From the Main Menu, select “Multiplayer“.
2. Select “Play Online“.
3. Choose “Create Class“. Select a custom class, then, select “Clear Class” (Square on PS3), then repeat for each custom class.
4. Find a game, then join it. Play the entire game until it is finished with the default class.
5. Rebuild your custom classes, then enjoy the game as normal.
Additional Points (Must Read)
- Don’t put anything in Class 1.
- Do not use guns with no camo or specialties.
- Do not use anything previously earned from Supply Drops
Please bear in mind this is just a temporary fix, once they fix this you can go back to playing normally. Please comment below if this worked or not.1 of 1