Update 12th November – The Xbox One updates are now LIVE. (Read below for details)
Update 11th November – The PS4 updates are now LIVE. (Read below for details)
Sledgehammer Games have just announced that they have released an update for Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Online Multiplayer on PC. This will be great news for the PC players but we know there are more things that still need fixing. We are expecting Xbox / Playstation update news today or tomorrow.
All below updates live as of 11/10/2014, 16:00 PST.
- Adjustment to the in-game chat names notifications placement.
- Fixed Prestige reset issues, including emblems and challenges.
- Fixed Marksman and Camo challenges to not reset when you prestige.
- Connectivity optimizations for game servers.
- Fixed issues with Ping Bar not updating correctly.
- Fixed stats not accumulating towards leaderboards after prestiging.
- Adjustment to challenges to unlock Camos for weapons.
- Fixed round-based game modes, affecting Win/Loss ratios.
- Implemented ability to unlock eSports Rule options in Private Match.
- Fixed weapon reloads counting as speed reloads in certain circumstances.
- Added description to reload informing that you can double-tap to speed reload.
- Fixed double xp splash, so it doesn’t show up in private match, combat readiness program, or survival mode.
- Showing 4x or 2x based on whether a loot double xp item exists
- Add double XP icon to medal splashes when double xp is active.
- Fixed rare save game issue affecting playthrough progression
- KC score limit increased to 85 per match.
Comment below with your thoughts and what do you think needs fixing next?1 of 1