Michael Condrey has confirmed ‘Ranked Play’ Pre-Season will begin on November 4th. There will be a season for each month where the first will start in December.
.@rcodcompetitive pre-season starts Nov 4. Will only get better as we move to season 1 and beyond.
— Michael Condrey (@MichaelCondrey) November 2, 2014
- The mode is located under “Find Match” -> “Ranked Play.” It features up to 8 players total, and features Momentum, Uplink, CTF, Search & Destroy, and Hardpoint.
- As of right now, nothing is restricted as eSports rules have not been determined.
- All players start in the Bronze Division.
- There will be monthly seasons, with Pre-Season starting Tuesday. Currently it’s Season 0.
- There are “Division Points”. In order to rank up from Bronze to Silver, you need to earn 100 division points. Once the 100 points are reached, you will need to complete 3 more matches in which you win at least 2 of them to be promoted to the next division.
- You get Division Points by winning games and lose Division Points by loosing games.
- If there is an uneven amount of players at the end of a game, it is noted in the summary right underneath the given division points.